UndyingLegacies
Welcome, you are currently a Guest on our offsite, if your currently a member of Undying Legacies it would be great if you could register this site is used for many in-game related things, such as events, guides etc...

If your not already a Member of Undying Legacies and your planning on sending off an application you will need to register before managing to do it.

PLEASE USE YOUR CURRENT RUNESCAPE USERNAME, AS THE USERNAME, REMEMBER TO ONLY USE YOUR RUNESCAPE PASSWORD FOR RUNESCAPE, REGISTER ON THIS SITE WITH A DIFFERENT PASSWORD.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UndyingLegacies
Welcome, you are currently a Guest on our offsite, if your currently a member of Undying Legacies it would be great if you could register this site is used for many in-game related things, such as events, guides etc...

If your not already a Member of Undying Legacies and your planning on sending off an application you will need to register before managing to do it.

PLEASE USE YOUR CURRENT RUNESCAPE USERNAME, AS THE USERNAME, REMEMBER TO ONLY USE YOUR RUNESCAPE PASSWORD FOR RUNESCAPE, REGISTER ON THIS SITE WITH A DIFFERENT PASSWORD.
UndyingLegacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leader Application

Go down

Leader Application Empty Leader Application

Post by Guest Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:54 am

How long have you been in clan? Roughly about 3months
Character name: Xx Sanji xX
What type of leader are you looking to be? Event, Skilling?
Why do you feel that you would be the best choice as a leader? I was asked to become leader, i also believe that i would be best choice due to my characteristics as a friendly yet strict person.
What qualifications/experience do you feel makes you the best choice for the spot? I skill alot till my account is "perfect", I've been playing runescape for about 7 years
Are you willing to play Runescape for at least 6 non afk hrs per week? Yes
Are you willing to run events that pertains to your leader title if the clan needs events? Yes
How would you handle two players fighting? Ask them to stop fighting, if they carry on ask them why they are fighting, if it is a pathetic excuse kick them from the chat for a while.
Do you know all of the clan rules? if so name one. Yes, 3. Respect fellow members and their rank.
Do you know all of the leader rules? if so name one. Yes, 4. Don't abuse kicking people.
Do you understand if you break rules you could be demoted/kicked from clan? Understood.

Back to top Go down

Leader Application Empty Re: Leader Application

Post by Vectimyr Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:31 am

/accepted
/closed

Vectimyr
Owner
Owner

https://undyinglegacies.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down