UndyingLegacies
Welcome, you are currently a Guest on our offsite, if your currently a member of Undying Legacies it would be great if you could register this site is used for many in-game related things, such as events, guides etc...

If your not already a Member of Undying Legacies and your planning on sending off an application you will need to register before managing to do it.

PLEASE USE YOUR CURRENT RUNESCAPE USERNAME, AS THE USERNAME, REMEMBER TO ONLY USE YOUR RUNESCAPE PASSWORD FOR RUNESCAPE, REGISTER ON THIS SITE WITH A DIFFERENT PASSWORD.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UndyingLegacies
Welcome, you are currently a Guest on our offsite, if your currently a member of Undying Legacies it would be great if you could register this site is used for many in-game related things, such as events, guides etc...

If your not already a Member of Undying Legacies and your planning on sending off an application you will need to register before managing to do it.

PLEASE USE YOUR CURRENT RUNESCAPE USERNAME, AS THE USERNAME, REMEMBER TO ONLY USE YOUR RUNESCAPE PASSWORD FOR RUNESCAPE, REGISTER ON THIS SITE WITH A DIFFERENT PASSWORD.
UndyingLegacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce Yourself

4 posters

Go down

Introduce Yourself Empty Introduce Yourself

Post by Vectimyr Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:58 pm

Hi im Vectimyr the clan leader. my real life name is Joey, i am an easy going guy i don't get mad very often. if you need help with anything pm me in game and i will try to help you out the best i can. Hope you enjoy the clan.

Last edited by Vectimyr on Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

Vectimyr
Owner
Owner

https://undyinglegacies.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself Empty Hii

Post by Gave up Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:27 pm

Hi, I'm Gave up. I <3 skilling and.. dislike CB so don't ask me for CB advice or i'll send you to the experiments Smile Ask the newb above me for that XD

Last edited by Gave up on Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Gave up
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself Empty Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Guest Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:17 pm

Hi Im rain, im the minigames leader, i play 3-4 hours a day during the week due to school and sports schedules, but on the weekends im on alot, most of the events that i host will be late night events on saturdays ( eastern time ) if you wanna do a particular game , for example fist of guthix, let me know, and ill see what i can do about hosting a event for you !

See you around runescape Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:49 pm

Hi i am harley and for those who do not know i me i am the clan troll Twisted Evil If you need any advice on distractions and diversions or minigames ask me.Also if you want skilling or combat advice ask one of the three stooges above me. Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:30 am

Im Slayerswings

I started Runescape in 2006 when i was 10. I didn't know how to play back then, but when my internet came back in 2008, thats when i started the account i play today, I started video making in 2009, now i make guides. Also about me, I usually like to troll people about the littlist things, as people already know. Also I ~~~HATE!!!!!~ dungeoneering with a burning passion.If I can, i will try to help people as long as it doesn't lead me to being poorer than i already am. I LOVE the GWD, i killed about 97 Graardors so i'm close to a bandos item.

Back to top Go down

Post by Massive Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:30 pm

Firstly a warning, I'm sure people prefer to know what clanmates are like so I'll tell everyone straight off here no-one has to like me, I can be cocky and a total ass hole, I dislike cockiness however everyone's cocky but not everyone will admit to it.

Hello, my Runescape name is Massive, my real name is Arthur, I'm 21 years old, you may not see me in-game chat or this forumst often because I'm in the military and I do 80% of my training abroad, the other 20% I will be able to log on Runescape pretty often as there's a lot of free time due to intense training abroad. I don't get angry at all, I'm not a racist but I can be extremely racist if I need to be, I get called all sorts of nicknames IRL and online so whatever you want to call me is fine, asshole, nazi, prick, bastard, dickhead etc... get called that often it doesn't bother me whatsoever.

Nice to meet you all. Razz
Massive
Massive
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself Empty Stoner_Damo6 About Me!!!! ITS A BIT MUTCH BUT HEY YOU NO ME NOW :)

Post by Vectimyr Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:30 am

Name: Damian Robinson

Relationship Status: In a Relationship

Music: eminen lall time low,tokio hotel,the blaqk year,three ways of thinking,greenday,elliot minor,paramore,bring me the horizon,linkin park,the rasmus,say anything,the used,placebo,madina lake,my chemical romance,kings of leon,all american rejects,my american heart,go audio,good charlotte,the fray,slipknot,envy on the coast,nevada tan,wir sind helden,bullet for my valintine,blink182,sum 41,+44,smashing pumpkins,bowling for soup,limp buiscute, secondhand seranade,tears of blood,new found glory,nickleback,you me at six,fall out boy,panic at the disco,30 seconds to mars,runaway jesus,minatour,them too and him,him,artic monkeys,isbrecher,the gaslight anthem,stone sour,simple plan,papa roche,lostprophets,silbermond,00mph,the strokes,fountains of wayne,kill hannah,bayside,bloodhoung gang,boys like girls,toxic vomit,rammstein,ash,rozenstolz,untergrund and anarchy,velvet revolver,black stone cherry,white stripes,plain white t's,scream and shutdown, slipknot,disturbed,suiside silence,blue october,stereophonics,eyes set to kill,funeral for a friend,flyleaf, blood on the dance floor,brokencyde,dot dot curve Razz

Movies: Halloween 1, 2, Uncut and H2, Van Wylder, The Day After Tomorow, Sorrority Row, The Naked Gun, Die Hard 1&4, Prom Night, Handcock, The Dark Knight, The Silence Of The Lambs, Red Dragn, Hannible, Hannible Rising, The Shining, An American Wearwolf In London, The Blair Witch Project, The Strangers, Dodgeball, The Pink Panther, Waiting, Home Alone 2, Ace Ventura 1&2, Friday The 13th, The Haunting In Conneticut, The Matrix 1-3, SCREAM 1-3, The Texas Chainsaw Massicar (The Original), Saving Private Ryan, Full Metal Jacket, Wanes World, Forest Gump, Saw 1-4 (Havn't seen 5&6), Crank 1&2, National Lampoons: Animal House, Mont Pythons: The Life Of Brian, Team America, Misery, Dog Solders, Beavis and Butt-Head do America, Black Hawk Down

TV: The Mighty Boosh, Punked, The Simpsons, Kerrang, Live at the Apollo, Everybody loves Raymond, My Wife and Kids, Fresh Prince of Belar, X-Factor, 8 out of 10 cats, Michael Macintyres show, Mock The Week... =),South Park, Family Guy, American Dad, DEXTER, The Young Ones, Bottom etc...lol

Interests: basketball Guitar playing, Drums, PS3, Xbox360 ,Hanging round wiv mates, Drinking, Smoking etc...

Vectimyr
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself Empty Ello~RsRuinedYou

Post by MrNeko Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:47 pm

Hey There, I'm RsRuinedYou, also known as Kyle. I'm from michigan..I play runescape, xbox, minecraft, maplestory, and sometimes a few steam games. I just started playing runescape again after about a two year or so absence. I've never been a huge bosser but I'd like to get into it. I'm currently shooting for 99 fletching right now. I have no 99's either.. so it will be my first. I have all the things needed just I need to find some time to do it! I'm also fifteen years old if any of you were probably wondering. I have been playing runescape since about 06.. I must have been really un-productive when i played when I was a kid.. That will change now!
MrNeko
MrNeko
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself Empty Andju Hospr Introduction

Post by Vectimyr Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:46 pm

My name is Andju Hospr in rs, but if you want you can call me Justin. Im 17, and i live in the USA. I enjoy playing runescape, but its so much better when you have a great clan to be part of, thanks for letting me in. Smile

Vectimyr
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum