UndyingLegacies
Welcome, you are currently a Guest on our offsite, if your currently a member of Undying Legacies it would be great if you could register this site is used for many in-game related things, such as events, guides etc...

If your not already a Member of Undying Legacies and your planning on sending off an application you will need to register before managing to do it.

PLEASE USE YOUR CURRENT RUNESCAPE USERNAME, AS THE USERNAME, REMEMBER TO ONLY USE YOUR RUNESCAPE PASSWORD FOR RUNESCAPE, REGISTER ON THIS SITE WITH A DIFFERENT PASSWORD.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UndyingLegacies
Welcome, you are currently a Guest on our offsite, if your currently a member of Undying Legacies it would be great if you could register this site is used for many in-game related things, such as events, guides etc...

If your not already a Member of Undying Legacies and your planning on sending off an application you will need to register before managing to do it.

PLEASE USE YOUR CURRENT RUNESCAPE USERNAME, AS THE USERNAME, REMEMBER TO ONLY USE YOUR RUNESCAPE PASSWORD FOR RUNESCAPE, REGISTER ON THIS SITE WITH A DIFFERENT PASSWORD.
UndyingLegacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robinhood612 rank up

2 posters

Go down

robinhood612 rank up Empty robinhood612 rank up

Post by r4nget4nk612 Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:55 pm

How long have you been in clan? At least a year and a half
Character name: robinhood612
What type of leader are you looking to be? overseer
What qualifications/experience do you feel makes you the best choice for the spot? because i was the owner of a clan ik what people think
Are you willing to play Runescape for at least 6 non afk hrs per week? yes i am im always on after school
Are you willing to run events that pertains to your leader title if the clan needs events? yes i would be glad to
How would you handle two players fighting? i would tell them to break it up or they would be temp. kicked/demoted
Do you know all of the clan rules? if so name one. no flaming other members of the clan
Do you know all of the leader rules? if so name one. Respect players and higher authority.
Do you understand if you break rules you could be demoted/kicked from clan? yes i understand this

r4nget4nk612

Back to top Go down

robinhood612 rank up Empty Re: robinhood612 rank up

Post by Vectimyr Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:19 pm

/accepted
/closed

Vectimyr
Owner
Owner

https://undyinglegacies.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down