UndyingLegacies
Welcome, you are currently a Guest on our offsite, if your currently a member of Undying Legacies it would be great if you could register this site is used for many in-game related things, such as events, guides etc...

If your not already a Member of Undying Legacies and your planning on sending off an application you will need to register before managing to do it.

PLEASE USE YOUR CURRENT RUNESCAPE USERNAME, AS THE USERNAME, REMEMBER TO ONLY USE YOUR RUNESCAPE PASSWORD FOR RUNESCAPE, REGISTER ON THIS SITE WITH A DIFFERENT PASSWORD.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UndyingLegacies
Welcome, you are currently a Guest on our offsite, if your currently a member of Undying Legacies it would be great if you could register this site is used for many in-game related things, such as events, guides etc...

If your not already a Member of Undying Legacies and your planning on sending off an application you will need to register before managing to do it.

PLEASE USE YOUR CURRENT RUNESCAPE USERNAME, AS THE USERNAME, REMEMBER TO ONLY USE YOUR RUNESCAPE PASSWORD FOR RUNESCAPE, REGISTER ON THIS SITE WITH A DIFFERENT PASSWORD.
UndyingLegacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What I need for herblore

3 posters

Go down

What I need for herblore Empty What I need for herblore

Post by Ashley Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:00 am

3350 irit
3350 eye of newt
989 kwuarm
2805 limpwurt root
3350 cadantine
3350 white berries
3350 dwarfweed
3350 wine of zamorak
3350 lantadyme
3350 potato cactus
3350 torstol
3911 toadflax
3655 bird's nest
3350 Avatoe
3350 dwarfweed
3350 lantadyme
3350 ground mud rune
16750 grenwall spikes
4737 fellstalk
4737 Morchella mushroom

Help me collect stuff ? Very Happy

Ashley
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

What I need for herblore Empty Re: What I need for herblore

Post by MrNeko Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:12 am

Is this to get you to 99! This is so much stuff.. Smile I'll collect what I can get!
MrNeko
MrNeko
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

What I need for herblore Empty wine of zamorak

Post by Stoner_Damo6 Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:36 pm

wine of zamorak is that the wine you have to telly grab neer the monks if soo you buy the runes and i would happily train mage and get you all them wine of zamorak lol Very Happy
Stoner_Damo6
Stoner_Damo6

Back to top Go down

What I need for herblore Empty Re: What I need for herblore

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down