UndyingLegacies
Welcome, you are currently a Guest on our offsite, if your currently a member of Undying Legacies it would be great if you could register this site is used for many in-game related things, such as events, guides etc...

If your not already a Member of Undying Legacies and your planning on sending off an application you will need to register before managing to do it.

PLEASE USE YOUR CURRENT RUNESCAPE USERNAME, AS THE USERNAME, REMEMBER TO ONLY USE YOUR RUNESCAPE PASSWORD FOR RUNESCAPE, REGISTER ON THIS SITE WITH A DIFFERENT PASSWORD.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UndyingLegacies
Welcome, you are currently a Guest on our offsite, if your currently a member of Undying Legacies it would be great if you could register this site is used for many in-game related things, such as events, guides etc...

If your not already a Member of Undying Legacies and your planning on sending off an application you will need to register before managing to do it.

PLEASE USE YOUR CURRENT RUNESCAPE USERNAME, AS THE USERNAME, REMEMBER TO ONLY USE YOUR RUNESCAPE PASSWORD FOR RUNESCAPE, REGISTER ON THIS SITE WITH A DIFFERENT PASSWORD.
UndyingLegacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just me and my slayer buddy :)

2 posters

Go down

Just me and my slayer buddy :) Empty Just me and my slayer buddy :)

Post by Slayerswings Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:14 pm

Just me and my slayer buddy :) Jdela10
Slayerswings
Slayerswings

Back to top Go down

Just me and my slayer buddy :) Empty Re: Just me and my slayer buddy :)

Post by Gave up Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:53 pm

You 2 are so cute together Smile

Gave up
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down